Oakland Harley-Davidson is fully capable and ready to handle your Collision Repair. We promise to give you an honest and educated conversation about the repairs necessary to get your motorcycle back on the road.
Why Choose Us
- Our collision repair staff can receive your damaged motorcycle directly during regular business hours seven days a week.
- Each bike is carefully and thoroughly evaluated and a comprehensive estimate of parts and labor are prepared.
- If the bike cannot be ridden we can pick it up with our dedicated tow vehicles or a tow truck can drop it off.
- We strive to maintain great working relationships with all of the top motorcycle insurance companies which means a hassle-free experience for you.
- Harley-Davidson Authorized Service technicians have undergone hours of factory-supplied training courses which means your motorcycle receives the best. Our advanced technicians have thousands of repair hours of experience and can overcome repair challenges quickly and effectively.
- We use Harley-Davidson OEM replacement parts or proven high-quality aftermarket parts to get your bike back looking and running the way it was before the incident. We have approximately $500,000 of in-stock inventory - over 50,000 parts - to ensure quick turn-around of your motorcycle.
- There are varying lead-times in obtaining factory-original replacement painted parts, however it is our goal to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Factory-Trained Service Team
You can have total confidence in your award-winning Oakland Harley-Davidson Service team. Our Service Technicians are factory trained and stay current on the latest technologies by attending regular training through Harley-Davidson University (HDU) courses. The Technicians are enrolled in the HDU Technician Recognition Program, which keeps them engaged in their technical training by requiring them to continuously participate in web-based training, in-dealership training and instructor-led, classroom training facilitated by HDU subject-matter experts using the latest diagnostic tools and methods. The tools available to your Harley-Davidson Service Technicians are exclusive to Harley-Davidson dealerships and help to provide quick, efficient and accurate diagnostics and service.