Looking to sell your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle?
We are committed to offering our customers a robust selection of Harley-Davidson motorcycles to choose from, both new and pre-owned. In order to have the best selection, we purchase Harley-Davidson motorcycles from people that have decided that motorcycling is no longer for them. We strive to make this process as easy as possible.
So how much is your motorcycle worth? Fill out the form on this page to find out!
What should I bring with me when I go to trade in my motorcycle?
- Your motorcycle. Seems obvious but it’s a good start. Let’s say your motorcycle isn’t running. Oakland H-D can send a truck specifically
designed to haul motorcycles to come pick it up.
- Your original purchase agreement paperwork.
- Your extended service plan and protection plan paperwork.
- All of your service records and accessory purchase receipts.
- Your owner’s manual, security code and any keys.
- Your title. If you originally had a loan and your motorcycle is now paid off, you should have a clear title from the DMV. If you have
a good reason why you do not have a title then let’s talk about it and maybe we can help.
- Your registration. Even if the motorcycle registration is expired, bring it in. We can still take it in on trade.
- The stock accessories. If you have any stock accessories, we can evaluate to see which ones might make the most sense to the most
At Oakland Harley-Davidson...
We aim to make the process of purchasing a motorcycle easy, transparent and efficient.
We put everything in writing so you know exactly what we are agreeing to – right down to the price tags featured on each motorcycle. Our financial consultants are certified by several organizations and highly trained to ensure, no matter your credit, you receive the best financial package as well protection for your investment.
Our certified pre-owned motorcycles have been restored. Not reconditioned.
We ensure that every motorcycle sold at Oakland Harley-Davidson has been thoroughly inspected by a Harley-Davidson factory trained technician, has had any issues addressed and is road ready.
Excellent customer experience means we provide a personalized motorcycle experience as unique as you.
The motorcycle you purchase, the finance options you choose, the customizations you make, the gear you wear; our team of experts help you determine what fits best with your needs and wants. We aren’t successful unless you enjoy your ride.
You become part of the local motorcycle community.
With a free membership to the National Harley Owners group and an invitation to our local Harley Owners Group chapter, purchasing a Harley-Davidson motorcycle from us means you have just made friends with millions of riders all over the world. You also have access to exclusive events, rides, contests, and magazines as well as the Road Side Assistance program, the Theft Reward program and perks at other retailers.